Let’s face it. Winter testing needs winter, the longer and colder – the better. Self-driving needs diverse testing environment – proving grounds, real world, cross border areas, and simulation. And sometimes we just do not manage only ourselves.
All you need for CAV winter testing is in one place.
- Snowbox test bed is located 200 km above Arctic Circle. Based on the excellent location we have long-lasting winter for demanding CAV and high-quality vehicle and system testing.
- Proving grounds and predefined public road routes are close to each other. Location enables cross-border testing both to Norway and Sweden.
– Instrumented test section on public road: real time data from environment and infrastructure.
– Positioning accuracy 2,5 – 5 cm alongside main road E8.
– Winter data for simulation is in use this winter.
- Aurora SnowTeam. Full service at your fingertips: local transport, meeting rooms, workshops, garages, offices, accommodation, and outdoor activities.